Over the years, many of you have read my work here.My writing has since grown — in direction, depth, and purpose.I now publish my work on my personal website, where everything lives together
https://madhvimohindra.com/
बेबाक़ हँसी
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
ना कर रश्क़ मेरी बेबाक़ हँसी पर ऐ मेरे दोस्त, इस हँसी में ना जाने तेरी बद्सलूकी के कितने फसाने छिपाए फिरती हूँ. ना कर गिला इस ख़ामोश हँसी का ,जो लब खुले तो तेरे फ़साने आम होंगे और फिर न जाने कितने हैं,जो बदनाम होंगे.
I stayed back in India after the wedding and my book launch for one reason — to attend the 25th Silver Jubilee of the Indian Television Academy Awards . I have attended ITA Awards earlier as well, but this time the experience felt very different. Maybe because this time I wasn’t just watching the event — I was seeing what goes on behind it. A day before the awards, I was present at stage rehearsals and pre-event dance shoots that will be part of the New Year’s telecast on Star Plus . I saw the scale of the preparation — hundreds of cameras capturing every movement, multiple screens in the media control room, teams coordinating every second with absolute focus. What finally looks effortless on television is actually the result of intense planning, discipline and hard work. The venue — Jio World Convention Centre — added to the sense of occasion. Grand, elegant, and fitting for a milestone like this. Standing there, watching everything come together, I truly understood what it mea...
During my years behind a microphone, I learnt that silence was something to avoid. In radio, even a few unexpected seconds of silence can make the listener wonder whether something has gone wrong. As a performer, I learnt something different: a carefully placed pause can sometimes communicate more powerfully than words. And now, as a counsellor, I have come to understand a third kind of silence—the silence of a person who has been asked, “Are you OK?” but does not yet feel safe enough to answer. That silence is rarely empty. On R U OK? Day, we encourage people to ask one another a simple and important question. This year, the day falls on Thursday, 10 September 2026. Across Australia, workplaces, schools and community organisations will turn yellow. There will be morning teas, posters, photographs and messages reminding us that a conversation can change a life. All of this matters. According to R U OK?’s 2026 Impact Tracker, nine out of ten people who were asked if they were ...
As we celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary, I find myself reflecting not only on our own journey but also on the larger narrative of love and relationships in our generation. The question that often occupies my mind is: What will our generation be known for in the decades to come? Academically, I hold a Ph.D. in music therapy, along with Masters degrees in music (sitar) and Hindi. My passion for music extends beyond academia; I've had the privilege of being a radio artist, both as an Announcer and Drama artist, which allowed me to immerse myself in the world of sound and storytelling. My journey also led me to the role of a lecturer, where I shared my knowledge and insights with eager minds. Beyond the realms of academia and artistry, I've embraced roles as a community leader, social worker, and counsellor. These experiences have enriched my understanding of human connections and the complexities of navigating life's challenges. On a more personal note, I met my husband...
Comments
Post a Comment